As a retail marketer, you face an increasingly large challenge in terms of planning for mobile. New technologies, such as beacons, wearables, and location-based targeting tools, present opportunities that must be evaluated, and retailers who think mobile first will be rewarded. Retail marketers know it’s time to focus on mobile, but tactics and strategies can vary considerably based on the ultimate goal of a campaign, presenting a unique challenge for retail marketers.
The Mobile Retail Quick Guide includes:
- An overview of mobile location-based tools available to drive sales
- Proven strategies you can use to increase campaign ROI and retail sales
- Creative tips to make your mobile ads engaging for your target audience
- Measurement strategies to ensure you can prove your mobile campaign’s success
- An example of a mobile location-based campaign for a retail chain