Consumer packaged goods (CPG) marketers are increasingly faced with difficulties in reaching specific consumer segments based on demographics or brand loyalty. With so much data on hand about your brand’s target audience, it’s important to parse through that data and discover the “why” behind consumer preference and purchase. Only then can you optimize marketing campaigns so your ads reach those most likely to connect with your brand, product, or promotion.
The Quick Guide to CPG includes:
- An overview of mobile location-based tools available to CPG marketers
- Proven strategies you can use to increase campaign ROI
- Creative tips to make your mobile ads successful
- Measurement strategies to ensure you can prove your mobile campaign’s success
- An example location-based mobile campaign for a CPG brand