The Mobile Marketer’s Quick Guide to Tier 2 & 3 Automotive
Car buyers are increasingly conducting research on mobile devices, quickly discovering which car is best for their lifestyle. In addition to using smartphones, about one-third of consumers also use a tablet at the dealership when browsing new cars. Likewise, car owners looking for automotive service centers have a number of options to choose from and often use a mobile device to find the service center that best fits their needs. How can you quickly reach these different customers on their decision-making journey?
The Tier 2 & 3 Automotive Quick Guide includes:
- An overview of mobile location-based tools available for tier 2 & 3 automotive marketers
- Proven strategies you can use to increase campaign ROI
- Creative tips to make your mobile auto dealership and service center ads successful
- Measurement strategies to ensure you can prove your mobile campaign's success
- An example location-based mobile campaign for an automotive dealer group