The Mobile Marketer's Quick Guide to Shopper Marketing
As consumers increasingly use mobile devices for product research, price comparisons, and coupon clipping, brands need to realize how they can reach targeted audiences across multiple touchpoints. Shopper marketers who fail to include mobile in their strategic plans will miss opportunities around these changing behavior patterns. What if you could reinforce point-of-purchase (POP) displays and other in-store promotions with a mobile campaign close to a consumer’s point of decision?
The Shopper Marketing Quick Guide includes:
- An overview of mobile location-based tools
- Proven strategies you can use to increase campaign ROI
- Creative tips to make your mobile ads successful
- Measurement strategies to ensure you can prove your mobile campaign's success
- An example of a location-based shopper marketing campaign