The Mobile Marketer’s Quick Guide to Driving Purchase Intent
More and more consumers are researching purchase decisions on mobile devices, and mobile is quickly overtaking desktop as the dominant digital channel. Marketers face the challenge of influencing purchase intent in a world where audience segments have blurred, customers are on-the-go, and purchase decisions can occur in a matter of seconds.
The Quick Guide to Driving Purchase Intent includes:
- An overview of mobile location-based tools that will help target your intended audience and position your brand for success
- Proven strategies you can use to increase campaign ROI
- Creative tips to make your mobile ads successful
- Measurement strategies to ensure you can prove your mobile campaign's success
- An example mobile location-based campaign designed to drive purchase intent