The Mobile Marketer’s Quick Guide to Brand Advertising
As consumers shift away from their desktop and spend increasingly more time on mobile devices, brand marketers know that mobile is where they should be too. How do you create relevant, engaging content that is appropriate for the mobile ecosystem? A mobile approach means moving away from a “desktop mentality” and utilizing on-the-go, location-based data to make sure your target demographic sees the right ad at the right time.
The Brand Advertising Quick Guide includes:
- An overview of mobile location-based tools available to target and engage a specific audience
- Proven strategies you can use to increase campaign ROI
- Creative tips to make your mobile ads successful while staying true to your brand
- Measurement strategies to ensure you can prove your campaign engaged its target audience
- An example of how to execute a mobile ad campaign to increase brand awareness and loyalty