The Mobile Marketer’s Quick Guide to Restaurant Marketing
Quick-service and casual dining restaurants share a common goal: bringing consumers to the table. An empty seat in a restaurant is a perishable resource that disappears if not filled. Restaurant marketers need to build awareness for their locations over time but also need to reach consumers close to the moment of decision when they are looking for dining options.
The Quick Guide to QSR & Casual Dining includes:
- An overview of mobile location-based tools available to reach hungry consumers in the right place at the right time
- Proven strategies you can use to increase campaign ROI
- Creative tips to make your mobile ads successful and drive foot traffic
- Measurement strategies to ensure you can prove your mobile campaign's success
- An example location-based mobile campaign for a QSR