The Mobile Marketer’s Quick Guide to Foot Traffic
More people than ever are using mobile devices to research and buy products, changing the traditional path to purchase. Brick and mortar advertisers who want to drive foot traffic through the door need to find and engage their target audience at the right time and in the right place.
The Quick Guide to Driving Foot Traffic includes:
- An overview of mobile location-based tools available to target your audience
- Proven strategies you can use to increase campaign ROI and drive traffic to your location
- Creative tips to make your mobile ads successful
- Measurement strategies to ensure you can prove your mobile campaign's success
- An example location-based mobile campaign with the goal of increasing foot traffic